Sunday, April 19, 2009

MIDI Karaoke Songs (Br - By)

Brand New Heavies - Midnight At The Oasis
Brandy - What About Us
Bread - Aubrey
Bread - Diary
Bread - Everything I Own
Bread - Guitarman
Bread - If
Bread - Look What You've Done
Bread - Lost Without Your Love
Bread - Sweet Surrender
Bread - Too Much Love
Brenton Wood - Give Me Some Kind Of Sign
Brian May - Let Your Heart Rule Your Head
Brian May - Nothin' But Blue
Brian May - Too Much Love Will Kill You
Brian May - Why Don't We Try Again
Brian Mcknight - Back At One
Brian Wilson - Don't Worry Baby
Brian Wilson - Wouldn't It Be Nice
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy
Britney Spears - Don't Go Knockin My Door
Britney Spears - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
Britney Spears - Email My Heart
Britney Spears - Everytime
Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
Britney Spears - Heart
Britney Spears - I Love Rock N' Roll
Britney Spears - I Was Born To Make You Happy
Britney Spears - I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman
Britney Spears - Im Slave 4 U
Britney Spears - Lucky
Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again
Britney Spears - Overprotected
Britney Spears - Sometimes
Britney Spears - Stronger
Britney Spears - Toxic
Britney Spears - What You See Is What You Get
Britney Spears - Where Are You Now
Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy
Brooks And Dunn - Beer 30
Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin' Boogie
Brooks And Dunn - Bootboog
Brooks And Dunn - Brandnew Man
Brooks And Dunn - Husbands And Wives
Brooks And Dunn - I'll Never Forgive My Heart
Brooks And Dunn - Little Miss Honky Tonk
Brooks And Dunn - Lost And Found
Brooks And Dunn - My Maria
Brooks And Dunn - My Next Broken Heart
Brooks And Dunn - Neon Moon
Brooks And Dunn - She's Not The Cheating Kind
Brooks And Dunn - Take These Chains
Brooks And Dunn - That Aint No Way To Go
Brooks And Dunn - Whisky Under The Bridge
Bruce Channel - Hey Baby
Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
Bruce Springsteen - The River
Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone
Bryan Adams - All For Love
Bryan Adams - Back To You
Bryan Adams - Cloud No.9
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do, I Do It For You
Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Bryan Adams - Manicure (Parodi)
Bryan Adams - One Night Love Affair
Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69
Bryan Adams - The Best Of Me
Bryan Adams - This Time
Buck Owen - Act Naturally
Buggels - Video Killed The Radio Star
Buggles - Video Killed The Radiostar
Bwitched - Blame It On The Weatherman
Bwitched - C'est La Vie
Bwitched - Jesse Hold On
Bwitched - Rollercoaster
Bwitched - To You I Belong
Byrds - Eight Miles High
Byrds - Mr Tambourine Man
Byrds - Turn Turn Turn

No comments:

Post a Comment