Sunday, April 19, 2009

MIDI Karaoke Songs (Be - Be)

Beach Boys - All Summer Long
Beach Boys - Be True To Your School
Beach Boys - California Dreaming
Beach Boys - California Girls
Beach Boys - Caroline No
Beach Boys - Don't Talk
Beach Boys - Fun Fun Fun
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Beach Boys - Help Me Rhonda
Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music
Beach Boys - Kokomo
Beach Boys - Sail On Sailor
Beach Boys - Sloop John B
Beach Boys - Surfer Girl
Beach Boys - Surfin' Usa
Beach Boys - Wouldnt It Be Nice
Beasty Boys - Fight For You Right To Party
Beatles - A Day In The Life
Beatles - A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
Beatles - A Taste Of Honey
Beatles - All Together Now
Beatles - And I Love Her
Beatles - And I Love Her2
Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
Beatles - Anna (Go To Him)
Beatles - Another Girl
Beatles - Any Time At All
Beatles - Baby It's You
Beatles - Baby's In Black
Beatles - Back In The U.S.S.R.
Beatles - Ballroom Dancing
Beatles - Birthday
Beatles - Boys
Beatles - Carol
Beatles - Chains
Beatles - Come Together
Beatles - Cry Baby Cry
Beatles - Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Beatles - Do You Want To Know A Secret
Beatles - Don't Bother Me
Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
Beatles - Drive My Car
Beatles - Eight Days A Week
Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Beatles - Everybody's Got Something To Hide
Beatles - Fool On The Hill
Beatles - For No One
Beatles - Free As A Bird
Beatles - Get Back
Beatles - Girl
Beatles - Glass Onion
Beatles - Hard Days Night
Beatles - Help
Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Beatles - Here There And Everywhere
Beatles - Hey Jude
Beatles - Honeypie
Beatles - I Am The Walrus
Beatles - I Am The Walrus2
Beatles - I Call Your Name
Beatles - I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
Beatles - I Need You
Beatles - I Wanna Be Your Man
Beatles - I Will
Beatles - I'll Be Back
Beatles - I'll Be On My Way
Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun
Beatles - I'm A Loser
Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping
Beatles - If I Fell
Beatles - Julia
Beatles - Lady Madonna
Beatles - Let It Be
Beatles - Long Winding Road
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Beatles - Michelle
Beatles - Mr. Moonlight
Beatles - No Reply
Beatles - Norwegian Wood
Beatles - Nowhere Man
Beatles - Nowhere Man2
Beatles - Obla Di Bla Da
Beatles - Oh Darling
Beatles - Old Brown Shoe
Beatles - One After 909
Beatles - P.S. I Love You
Beatles - Penny Lane
Beatles - Please Please Me
Beatles - Polytheme Pam
Beatles - Real Love
Beatles - Revolution
Beatles - Rocky Racoon
Beatles - Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
Beatles - Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band
Beatles - She Loves You
Beatles - She's Leaving Home
Beatles - Something
Beatles - Strawberry Fields
Beatles - Tell Me What You See
Beatles - Tell Me Why
Beatles - The Fool On The Hill
Beatles - There's A Place
Beatles - Ticket To Ride
Beatles - Till There Was You
Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Beatles - Twist And Shout
Beatles - Wait
Beatles - We Can Work It Out
Beatles - What You're Doing
Beatles - When I Get Home
Beatles - When I'm 64
Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Beatles - Why Don't We Do It In The Road
Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Beatles - Yesterday
Beatles - You Can't Do That
Beatles - You Never Give Me You Money
Beatles - You're Going To Lose That Girl
Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Beatles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Beatles - Your Mother Should Know
Beau Brummel - Just A Little
Beau Brummel - Laugh Laugh
Beautiful South - Don't Marry Her Have Me
Bee Gees - And The Sun Will Shine
Bee Gees - Day Time Girl
Bee Gees - Don't Forget To Remember Me
Bee Gees - Guilty
Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
Bee Gees - I Started A Joke
Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
Bee Gees - Massachusetts
Bee Gees - Morning Of My Life
Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster
Bee Gees - Night Fever
Bee Gees - Run To Me
Bee Gees - Staying Alive
Bee Gees - To Love Somebody
Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven
Bee Gees - Tragedy
Bee Gees - Tragedy2
Bee Gees - Words
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Bell & Dion - Runaround Sue
Bellamy Brothers - If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body
Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
Bellamy Brothers - Redneck Girl
Ben E King - Stand By Me
Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
Bent Fabric - Alleycat
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Bert Kaempfert - Love
Bette Midler - From A Distance
Bette Midler - The Rose
Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
Better Than Ezra - Good
Beyonce Knowles Featuring Jay-Z - Crazy In Love
Beyonce Knowles Featuring Sean Paul - Babyboy

1 comment:

  1. ANDA BUTUH MIDI LIRIK & STYLE TERBARU
    BAIK ITU DANGDUT KOPLO .POP ,ROCK DANGDUT HOUSE MIXX HUBUNGI KAMI KONTAK PERSON HP 085241340985 ATAU HP 085308047652 VIRA MUSIK ENTERTAIMEN
    KOTA PALOPO

    ReplyDelete