Saturday, May 30, 2009

MIDI Karaoke Songs (Qu - Ri)

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 2
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Queen - Friends Will Be Friends
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad
Queen - Killer Queen
Queen - Love Of My Life
Queen - Love of my live
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Queen - The Miracle
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
Queen - Under Pressure
Queen - We Are The Champions
Queen - We Will Rock You 2
Queen - We Will Rock You
Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever
Queen - You're My Best Friend
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Fresh Air
Quincy Jones - Just Once
R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
R.E.M - At My Most Beautiful
R.E.M - Daysleeper
R.E.M - Everybody Hurts
R.E.M - How The West Was Won
R.E.M - Imitation Of Life
R.E.M - Losing My Religion
R.E.M - Man On The Moon
R.E.M - Night Swimming
R.E.M - Shiny Happy People
R.E.M - Strange Currencies
R.E.M - The Great Beyond
R.E.M - The One I Love
Racey - Some Girls
Radiohead - Creep
Randy Newman - Short People
Randy Travis - Before You Kill Us All
Randy Travis - Look Heart No Hands
Randy Travis - On The Other Hand
Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most
Rascals - Goodlovin
Ray Charles - Cryin' Time 2
Ray Charles - Cryin' Time
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You
Ray Charles - You Don't Know Me
Ray Parker - Ghostbusters
Ray Price - Heartaches By The Number
Ray Price - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful
Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Reba Mcintyre - Whoevers In New England
Reba Mcintyre - Why Haven't I Heard From You
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Rednex - Cotten Eye Joe
Regents (Beach Boys) - Barbara Ann
Rene Froger & Sandy Kandau - Love Hurts And You Are Everything
Rene Froger - Crazy Way About You
Reo Speedwagon - Keep The Fire Burnin'
Reo Speedwagon - Take It On The Run
Richard Marx - At The Beginning
Richard Marx - Hazard
Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Richard Rodgers - Mimi
Richie Valens - Bony Maronie
Richie Valens - Donna
Richie Valens - La Bamba
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Ricky Martin - Living La Vida Loca
Ricky Martin - Private Emotion
Ricky Martin - She Bangs
Ricky Nelson - It's Up To You
Ricky Nelson - Lonesome Town
Ricky Nelson - Travelin Man
Ricky Nelson - Travelin' Man 2
Ricky Scaggs - Highway Forty Blues
Ricky Scaggs - Honey Wont You Open That Door
Ricky Scaggs - Honey
Rightous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Rightous Brothers - You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Ringo Starr - Act Naturally
Ringo Starr - It Don't Come
Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow - Temple Of The King

4 comments:

  1. i dunno who u r
    but
    thank u for all the awesome midis(wit lyrics)
    hope to see more songs nextime

    keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Cool! this is an awesome link. Thanks for posting. Your list is really helpful because I have been looking for so many songs and I found most of it from this website. Your website is really helpful because I am going to have a party next week and I am collecting songs.

    KARAOKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site --- does anyone know of a Karaoke version of Neil Young's version of Harvest Moon. Is there any way you can add to your site. Again, many thanks for all the songs.

    ReplyDelete